I am so thankful that in the middle of this unknown season, the Lord knows all things, and He hasn’t forgotten about us – His kids 🙂 He sees us and knows us. Praise the Lord. During this time (and always) our relationship with God is of utmost importance. It helps keep us grounded, continuing feeling hope, and gives us His eternal perspective – all of which I am so grateful today, I want us to spend some time with the Lord allowing Him to encourage us and speak His love to us.
- Find a quiet place to connect with God, putting away all distractions.
- Read Jeremiah 29:11-14. Write down anything that stands out or encourages you.
- Spend some time journaling. Do you feel like God sees you and has good plans for you?
- Ask God to speak to you about those things. Ask God what He loves about you, uniquely. How does He see you?
- Give God thanks and praise.