- Find a quiet place to connect with the Lord. Ask God and journal: “Are there any lies I am believing about myself or about You God?” There may be insecurities that you know of, or you can just be still and ask the Lord to bring them to mind.
- Ask God what He thinks about this – what is true? Who does He say you are?
- Ask God for scripture/Bible Verse that goes along with this. Maybe you know one that would work? If not, be still and ask God, a parent, siblings, or leader to pray with you about it, if none come to mind.
- Thank God for this truth.
- Memorize it! Make a plan to help you memorize 🙂 put sticky notes in your room or places you go often. Practice saying this truth when the insecurity or lie comes to mind.
Songs to listen to:
- Who You Say I Am by Hillsong Worship
- You Say by Lauren Daigle
Scriptures: Psalm 139; John 10:10; 2 Corinthians 10:3-5; Philippians 4:6-9
– Britt Andres